8 Years of Inspiring Women to Move and Breathe Their Way
to Pain-Free Living
I’m a yoga teacher turned pain-free movement coach for women over 40.
I show my clients how to get LIFE done, stay active and keep earning in the midst of chronic joint and muscle pain.
I bridge the gap between a deeply transformational yoga practice with science insights to help solve the problems of chronic muscle tightness and joint pain, for good.
As a former software designer turned mom-preneur, I specialize in teaching other women with real, busy lives how to reverse aches and pain, in little blocks of time and without tying yourself into a pretzel.
I’ve created the More Than Stretching Method for women who like yoga class, but found limitations and need something more to work for them now, and in their future.
When you choose me, you get a unique blend of solutions: a yoga teacher who understands the pain relieving benefits of mindfulness and breathwork + an expert in habit change to see results + a therapeutics and functional movement geek in chronic pain + a mom and wife who brings a balanced, playful and sweet approach to making changes in how you move and feel.
The following talks work best and create the biggest impact in the following order:
(1) Hip and Low Back Pain: How to Stop Falling Apart in Your 40s so You Can Keep Earning, Stay Active, and Have Fun
This is the foundational class that explains how pain REALLY works in your body and how to get around it so you can start feeling better.
2) Kitchen Yoga: How to Use a 10-Minute Movement Approach to Fuel Your Body
This class goes deep into how to create big shifts in your body for long-term strength and balance using mini practices and smart routines that work for moms with busy businesses!
Once your chronic pain is under control and you know how to work with YOUR body more intelligently, it’s time to build upon that strength using functional skills that are fun AND will keep fueling your body.
3) Strong Moms, Strong Futures: A Progressive and Accessible Approach to Foundational Exercises Like Push-ups, Pull-ups, and Pistol Squats That Serve Your Body in Real Life
This class will inspire you to explore the WHY and HOW of mastering the basics and BEYOND of 3 foundational and functional movements that help support optimal health of your body, and how they can fit into an enjoyable yoga class: the push up, the pull up, and the pistol squat.
- Speaking to small, intimate Q&A groups and interviews (15 attendees)
- Designed and led programs as a yoga teacher (in-person classes, workshops, international retreats, yoga teacher trainings, online courses, webinars and more)
- Speaking since 2011
- Speaking formats include seminars, trainings, ladies night in, living room circles, lunch and learns, tele-classes, webinars
- Inspiring established female business owners to take care of their #1 asset: their body!
- Designing a rejuvenating movement practice that resolves your immediate pain challenges AND fuels your future to help you stay active and allows you to keep earning.
- Creating strategies that fits you, your family demands, motivational style, lifestyle preferences and more.
- I’m interactive, playful, and approachable.
- I enjoy sharing my personal, often humbling experiences in healing my chronic pain by learning to do yoga differently and learning about functional movement best practices.
- I share complex information in an accessible way that’s immediately actionable.
- Networking groups
- Live Conferences
- Coworking spaces
- Wellness spaces
Contact me today to discuss booking me for a virtual or in-person speaking engagement for your group.
RESTORE AND RECLAIM YOUR BODY FROM CHRONIC PAIN
Receive FREE tips, insights, resources, and videos on using an approach to yoga to break free of pain