Yoga + Movement + Breathwork with a focus on low back issues
This is an All Levels series that will include a little bit of education, plenty of breathing, and a whole lot of gentle and dynamic movement to focus on low back health.
Together, we’ll work with:
- Movement-based approaches to feeling better in your yoga practice and in regular life
- How to work with compensation patterns in your body to isolate potential areas of weakness
- Corrective exercises to strengthen your body and nervous system
- Soft tissue work to release tension
- Breath patterning and meditation practices
Join me if you are dealing with low back pain and have an interest in learning specific work you can do to feel better!
Dates: May 9-30
Time: Thursdays, 7-8:20pm
Location: Luma Yoga, Santa Cruz
Cost: $80 for the series
Sign up to receive bimonthly inspiration on using your yoga + movement practice as a vehicle for strength, calm, and purpose.